Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You Ain't Artsier than me.

Aha, I love that song.

BTW,
Follow the tumblr homies.
http://nicoleosis.tumblr.com/

Anywhooser.... Today was a looong day!
-First i went to Adriann's to give him his bday present and Jerrold was there too!
We went to the park for Abby's surprise party. Happy Birthday again if you're reading this! =)
Oh anyways, Adriann, Jerrold, and I walked around the park trying to find errr one. Then we did. We ended up meeting Quinlin @ the courts. I helped him a bit w/ his tennis skills while Jerrold and Adriann went to Super Burger to get me some fries!


-Then afterwards we headed to the sport where we were gonna see everyone. Then after everyone left and what not, Quinlin dropped me home.

-I had an 'Artsy' session while looking at how dull my wall was. I got some pretty good ideas and maaaan it was awesome =)





No comments: