Monday, July 6, 2009

It's been one week.

Or so, or even forever since i've posted a new blog. Hella lazy though.
Blogspot takes too much time to post up pictures/ blog entries. Thinkin' about making the switch to Tumblr though for easier blog posting convenience.
So this could possibly be my last blogspot entry if im correct.

Anywhooser, Let's see....
Thursday was the Never Shout Never/The Ready Set/Boys Like Girls concert @Six Flags. Thanks again to Bernadette for inviting me! Boys like girls SUCK ass live to be honest ahaha. Bernadette thinks that it's weird how they have matching emo outfits. Christofer Drew was cuteee as always though =) My life was complete after i saw him live. HAHAH LOLS

Some of the downsides of the concert was that i got hella dehydrated, long ass lines for the concert (but we still got "good" seats), Me getting hella sick, and obtaining a weird breathing problem. I really need to go see a doctor to see wassup with my breathing tho. It's all good though.

Some Awesome things that happened was that we met Andy, and Jordan from The Ready Set! I didn't want anyone singing the shirt i made except for Christofer Drew, so i let them sign my shirt anyways. Andy Signed my arm though too! I had asked Jordan for a hug and I told him that he was cute and he giggled. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE (so far) THOUGH!

Oh! And Bernadette and I got to meet Never Shout Never's guitarist Dennison. He was so Chill that when i was asking him to sign my arm, he thought i had said "Can i sign YOUR arm" and he said, 'You want to sign my arm?' And i was like 'Can i?' and he let me! I felt so exclusive =) HAH IT WAS AWESOME!

Oh and we only went on two rides while we were there and that was V2 and Medusa. Rollercoasters aren't exactly my thing, but hey it was fun =)

Then after the whole shabang, we went to Carls Jr. To eat and chill until Bernadette's sister picked us up. What an awesome day though... =)


Oh and on the Fourth of July, I went to my aunts house for the big ol' annual family party.
Francis and part of his fams came down to visit, i was so shocked! So most of the cousins and i went down to the park to chill and take pictures and what not. Good times...

It's surprising to see how old we've all gotten =( But it was extremely nice spending time with Most of our generation and family!

Well i think that i've blogged a bit too much so I'll just let some of the pictures do the rest of the explaining for now.

BYE.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice :)